• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here is what has happened....

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hello everyone....

I apologize for the forum and web site being down. I want to thank Gary and Dustin for all the work they have done to get the sites moved over to a new server.

The reason the sites needed to move is that the sites have changed hands. I have taken over for Neil and am looking forward to apistogramma.com continuing to be the place to go for dwarf cichlid information. I also want to thank Neil for starting this site in 2001 and working to create a place where a hobbyist can come to interact with other hobbyists about the fish we all love. Neil put a lot of heart and soul into apistogramma.com, and I have assured him that the site will continue.

There will be a few postive changes as we start to make updates on the content of the site and the forum, but I do not intend to do anything that will change the atmosphere in here that we have created.

I also want to thank everyone who uses apistogramma.com. Without you all the forum would not exist.

Sincerely,

Ted Judy

brad

5 Year Member
congrats on your new role within the site. I look forward to seeing some additions to the site. Maybe some more profiles :wink:

blueblue

5 Year Member
Thanks Ted for the information. Good to learn that you are now the site admin and I am looking forward to some positive changes here. Of course, we should all thank Neil for his contribution and establishment of this website over the past few years. :)

beleg

5 Year Member
A Big thanks to everyone from a begginer, with out the experience of you guys i would have failed miserably in my first try with apistos. I have learned so many in this forum in last few weeks. I hope to learn more and at some point contribute to the community as well..

Glad to have the site & forum back :)

RiC

5 Year Member
I've been missing the forum too; even if I don't post a lot, I read it carefully several times every day! :wink:

Ted, I'll meet you when you come to Atlanta this spring! :)

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Ted for getting the forum up and running again.

You are welcome... but all the credit for getting us back on line goes to Gary and Dustin. I am lost on the whole moving servers process.

Lisachromis

Staff member
5 Year Member
Woohoo! It's back. :)

I'd like to thank Neil for all of his hard work in creating apistogramma.com. We wouldn't be here without it.

To Ted... congrats on the new purchase and I hope things go well with it. If you need any help from me on anything..... just ask. The worst you'll get is no. LOL :biggrin: The best you'll get is a big YES.

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
Glad it's back up and running!

Thanks for all the hard work that everyone's done already and I hope you enjoy your new role Ted!

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Everything is back up now. Thanks again Gary and Dustin. It is all up at least until I try to update something.... With my luck I crash the site and knock out power to four or five major cities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….