• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

** HELP ** LOoking For a Female maciliensis

Zapisto

5 Year Member
I am Looking for Female A. sp maciliensis adult or subadult

I have a very very beautiful male and want try breed this species.

I am desesperate so i decie post here.
please contact me MP or mail

thanks a lots.
Zapisto

Tea

5 Year Member
females

Hey there Zapisto, I bought some A. sp maciliensis a while back and i have mostly males . I bought 2 pairs and only ended up with 1 female, they have spawned several times for me but the female ended up eating the eggs. Hopefully the next spwan I wil get theeggs to hatch. I think that oliver might have some wild fish avaliable you should try to get a list and get ahold of him. You can find it at belowwater.com.

ptite_ange

5 Year Member
hi,
Below water only sell to companies/petstores... i already tried :(
But i know that the guy from Eau milieu des anges is going to put in an order for wild angels there; maybe he could help you get your fish as well...

Ptite_ange :wink:

Zapisto

5 Year Member
thanks Tea , i already contact Oliver and he only have young fish ...
i will bougth some but just want to keep the blood of my beautiful male.

ptite_ange yes i know , but....i have my plug :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….