• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Queensland, Australia

Drew Mills

I have always have a love for Apistogrammas. Who could not adore these little cichlids! I have joined the forum to gain information and to learn from all my fellow apistoarians.

I have been keeping discus for years and have recently started keeping apistos. Eventually I would like to breed and work on strengthening the ideal charactaristics of a couple of apisto strains.

Joe Gatchell

Welcome. I don't keep apistos but I enjoy this forum as there is a lot of information regarding just about any type of dwarf cichlid you'd like to keep, including my personal favorite, West Africans. ;)

Lisa Tottenham

I'm only new to apisto's & am still in the process of setting up some breeding tanks. I have orange, super red & I'm about to get some neon head (steel blue). Hopefully I can start to transfer them to the breeding tanks this week end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loscide

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….