• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Nebraska

MissK

Hi all!

This all started with my husband letting me get a betta about 7 months ago. He used to keep both fresh and saltwater aquariums, but he let my learn my way on my own.

Fast forward to now, I've plumbed a 125gal, set up an RO unit, and built racks for our fishroom. (Hubby bought me a fancy miter saw)

About 16 tanks currently set up with various freshwater species (most blackwater species actually). I recently fell in love with apistogramma. Right now I have a 55gal with orange flash male/females and one triple red female cacatuoides. I also have a little juvenile that was sold as agassizi, pretty sure it's a bitaeniata :) (Don't worry, he has a separate tank now).

Excited to learn from more experienced enthusiasts.
20180816_194657.jpg
20180814_192205.jpg 20180822_191147.jpg

MissK

Messy work in progress on our fish room, still have a few airlines to add.
20180828_075227.jpg
Project cat front and center always. Lucky to have cats that only like watching the fish.20180828_075326.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….