• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello apisto people

Frampy

Just a quick hello to everyone! I am going to set up a couple new tanks and I want apistos so I will be picking your brains a little. The first tank is a planted 20 gallon long with a DIY 3d background with a bunch of cave workand swim through made from 2" PVC elbows covered in spray foam and drylok. I want a pair in this tank with a group of guppies. The second tank will be a planted 55 gallon with most likely an angel pair and a couple pairs of apistos possibly a pair of GBRs. This tank I have yet to make the background for but I have done some planning on it already. It will have some of the same PVC caves and a couple different levels with plants growing out of almost flower boxes filled with substrate. Both tanks will have black diamond sand capping eco complete. I hope to gain some info on these little guys. I have been keeping SA/CA cichlids for years but never had the dwarf cichlids. I have severums a jack dempsey and a green terror. I have also kept Oscars in the past. I have about 15years worth of fish keeping. Not new but never had dwarfs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….