:biggrin: :biggrin:Hehe.. Another reason to visit you nex time in HK. :biggrin:
Thanks RefaelAmazing blue! they're stunning...
Wow sweet pics blueblue!:biggrin:
I don't like domestic forms of Apistos, which deviate so strong from natural forms with the exeption of Flash Red Aggies and Super Red Hongsloi![]()
Piotr>>>
P.S. They look much more beautiful on dark ADA Amazonia:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2485/46943329yi3.jpg
Thanks
By the way, who knows what is price of those fish in Germany?:biggrin:
Piotr>>>
Hi Milk, thanks and i have about 40-50 tanks at homeI'm very impressed with your collection!!!! I wondering how many tanks do u have in ur home????
Regards
Milk
Hi BlueBlue,
You have a very impressive pair there.
Hi Milk, thanks and i have about 40-50 tanks at home![]()
Thanks
By the way, who knows what is price of those fish in Germany?:biggrin:
Piotr>>>
I can't imagine the size of your fish room.Must have been everyone's dream here to own that many tanks. Even more then some LFS...hehe
When i bought a pair of German bred Flash in Holland last November they were 25 Euros per pair (Approx 19 UK pounds per pair)....
Reasonable IMO...
Mark.