• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dwarf cichlids

mazza54

hi all getting into dwarf cichlids are there any breeders in melb aust, let me know what you have.
cheers Mario

deliriouz

Hi, new life aquariums in abbotsford has an awesome selection of apistos. Hit them up on their Facebook page to check out some photos of their stock.

mazza54

thanks mate just got a pair of anomala from there,like to buy some more from home breeders.what do you have.
cheers

deliriouz

Of the dwarf cichilds, currently breeding apisto bitaeniata Rio tefe, agasizii Rio tefe, pebas moraldo, macmasteri, macmasteri gold form, apistogrammoides pulcapaensis, electric blue rams, dicrosus filamentosa and gold occies. Don't do shipping tho.

Btw: have u seen any adoketas around?

mazza54

l will take that you dont live in melb, to bad for me,new life did have adoketas all gone l just missed out he said he wont be getting anymore
cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….