• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Double band vs. Double band

blueblue

Active Member
5 Year Member
Messages
1,876
Location
Hong Kong
Double band vs. Double band ^_^

2_lines01_247.jpg


2_lines02_135.jpg
 

mervin

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
269
Location
singapore
very nices diplos !!!!

are located in TAipei ???
are females in abundance there ???

i have 2 males wth no females...........
 

blueblue

Active Member
5 Year Member
Messages
1,876
Location
Hong Kong
Hi Mervin, Thanks for your kind words.
I am from HK and the fish are also in HK (of course :)
I myself do have quite a number of female and male
double bands, including many F1 of my own fish...
 

yorky

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
46
Location
Singapore
Hi blueblue,
Excellent diplos!
I like the male at the front.

Good to hear you are from HK.
I've been buying apistos from HK with the help of friends who travel.
Never really had a chance to communicate with any HK apisto hobbyists.
One problem is I can't read/write Chinese.. :(
Although I go to your HK forums and drool at those pictures too! :)

Would be nice if you could write to me and keep me excited on the Apistos scene there!
And I would like to get some those nice diplos too!

Email me at [email protected].
 

mervin

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
269
Location
singapore
blueblue said:
Hi Mervin, Thanks for your kind words.
I am from HK and the fish are also in HK (of course :)
...


good !!!
HKG is one of my favourite places !!!

i do travel up there once in a while for work, perhaps we can meet up and me buy some apistos from u.

cheers
 

blueblue

Active Member
5 Year Member
Messages
1,876
Location
Hong Kong
Hi Mervin and Yorky: Great to hear from friends in Singapore!
I know that Singapore has a lot of top experts in Apisto!
Looking forward to having more sharings with you in the future.
Cheers ^_^
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,190
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top