• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dicrossus maculatus and other in Michigan

jaeger222002

5 Year Member
Dear members,

I know this may seem a little unconventional (and hopefully not against the rules) but I am always looking for new fish and they can be extremely hard to come by at times. There is a store here in Livonia, MI that currently has some nice wild caught Dicrossus maculatus. They are adults and easily sexable. They are running at $17.99 a piece which I thought was reasonable for a fish that has been notoriously hard to come by. If you want the name of the store (not sure if it is ok to post that information) feel free to contact me. They also have wild caught Taeniacara candidi (very few left), Apisto sp. "rio mamore", A. hongsloi, A. cacatuoides (they seem to be a mix of orange flash and double reds), A. sp. "galaxis", A. sp. "diamond" (i believe these are "pebas" as some of you have seen pictures of them from another member in our area), A. borellii (not for sale right now), Nannacara anomola, Dicrossus filamentosus, and they are expecting a bunch of juvenile A. baenschi "Inka" soon. They may be open to shipping as well (they do sell plecos on aquabid but they told me today that they may want to wait for warmer weather before they try dwarfs). A solid selection for a LFS. If you want more information feel free to contact me. If any of you are aware of stores near me I am always interested in that as well. :)

Brad

Zack Wilson

5 Year Member
Hi Brad, sent you a pm. I want all the candidi. If wild, they're what I've been looking for. I want my colony back bad. Your're a lucky man to have a store like that near you. Our stores around here wouldn't ikely know any of those names, but for a few. Get back to me asap. Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….