• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

claiming my first message trophy

baby chaos

New Member
Messages
16
I see there are trophies for the taking, tho' I'm not yet sure what that means... Just responding to the trophy offer. Am I supposed to come up with something different and interesting or can one claim their trophy without reference to the content of the post?! I hope my new member introductory message qualifies on interest at least, even if this one doesn't! :)
 

baby chaos

New Member
Messages
16
Tnx Josh. Forgive my newbie gushiness. Can't help myself it seems. Trophies happily received w much fun had in their taking. Alas the same cannot b said for my photography skills...still working on that...!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,189
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top