• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't attach pics

mooman

5 Year Member
I know this is a stupid Q because this forum is so user friendly, but where is the "attachment" button mentioned inthe FAQ. i'm trying to post pics of my tanks, but am having trouble. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Marc

5 Year Member
Hi Mooman,

in my humble opinion, attachments aren'd allowed (take a look at the posting rules at the end of every thread). If you try to show your photos to all of us please try this:

1. Click on [CP] (Control Panel)
  2. Click on [Edit Options]
  3. Scroll downn to [Miscellanious Options]
  4. Click at dropdown menue [Message Editor Interface]
  5. select [Standard Editor - Extra formating controls]
Now try to start a new thread. Above the Editor window, you will find an icon for image (yellow background, hill and sun), click it and a window open where you must type the complete (!) URL to Your pics.

If You have now own webspace, i can set Your pics into the www. Just mail them to me, tell me what text should be written and i send you back the URL. You can trust me, i will not misuse Your pics! ;)

Greetings
Marc

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….