• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apisto setup to 13gal.(60x30)

Kravu

Hi
I'm looking for new apisto setup for my 63l(13gal,60x30x36) tank.
I have an experience with apisto(cacatuoides,panduro,agassizi,borelli) , and high grade shrimps (Crystal Red Mosura SS,SSS).
Now i'm looking for something more difficult.

Now in my tank i have:
13(4+9) Pseudomugil Gertrudae
XXX Shrimps(babaulti and red cherry).

I can get:
A.Gephyra WF
A. rositae WF
A. Baenschi WF
A. Bitaeniata WF
T. Candidi

Is there any chance to keep A.bitaeniata or T.Candidi in my tank in system 1+1/1+2?

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yes. If you have experience with apistos, then a trio of A. bitaeniata or T. candidi can be maintained in your tank. Just be certain that each cichlid has a well-delineated territory with visible boundaries. You probably will lose some shrimp to the cichlids, however. I don't know how predatory P. gertrudae are to fry.

Kravu

I know that i will loose some shrimps but i dont mind it.I have an another tank where i keep crystal reds.

I dont think that p.gertrudae will eat fry.
Thanks for help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….