• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ap. baenschi

cageman

5 Year Member
on request, my baenschi's
got two pair, both with nests. one male is absolutely beautiful the other male is beautiful in his own way.

the beautiful male with some of the kids
100_3643.jpg

close-up
100_3654.jpg

the other male
100_3660.jpg

the female of the other male, not related, and I expect the offspring will be much prettier. like the other male
100_3655.jpg

greetings,

cageman

R

Robertb1979

how do you take such good pictures? Could you give me approximate details of shutter speed, appature etc or is there no one solution.
Thanks
Rob

cageman

5 Year Member
thanks, mervin. the second spine was a bit damaged when I bought it. it is growing bigger luckily.

good pictures? well really nothing to it. I use a relative simple camera.
and use the close-up function. I do use a three legged camera holder(don't know the english name, sorry)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….