• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any Dwarf Cichlid breeders inAlberta, or Canada?

dan11

Hi everyone. I am looking for some nice dwarf cichlid breeders that live fairly close to me. I am in Calgary, Alberta. I like mostly all apistogrammas, but would be open to suggestions. Any other angelfish breeders here? Thanks for your time!

Dan

Hmoobthor

Hi everyone. I am looking for some nice dwarf cichlid breeders that live fairly close to me. I am in Calgary, Alberta. I like mostly all apistogrammas, but would be open to suggestions. Any other angelfish breeders here? Thanks for your time!

Dan

It would be hard to find breeder in canada but i am sure you will find some.

dan11

Hi

I live in Montreal and bred many different type of Dwarf Cichlids

George

Cool, I have just gotten into rams, but I like them a lot. I just had a pair of German golds spawn in my community tank. I have about 50 wiggling around now. I was surprised at how many eggs they laid. Mine probably aren't even an inch and they laid close to 1, 000 yes, one thousand eggs. I could take some picturesif you like. What kind of rams do you breed, do you ship? Thanks!

Dan

The-Influence

Hi Dan

I live in Edmonton Ab . There is a guy in Calgary that brings apisto's in and he is in fact the one I get mine from ... If your still looking shoot me a pm

Blake

fredmir1

5 Year Member
I proably have some more in fall,as I have fry`s now only. They sell very fast. Try some fish clubs or giant fish auction in your area

fredmir1

5 Year Member
I live in Pierrefonds. I have at least 10 pairs baenachi F1, around 2 inches long, really to bred , Agasszii fire red I have around 6 pairs I also have rare cory orange laser for sale. Kribs red form, not the common one
Every thing I sell I bred myself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….