• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any body in Canada want to make some$$

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
Hey guys and or gals,
I have a order for some Ap.Cockatos 1M/ 4F for $ 50.00 bucks It was going to be $70 but the guy had droped the Ap. Agissis red tails from the order. But here my proplum I live in the US and can't afford $250+ for the transshiper and I know the guys not willing to do that either.
So if one of the good people on this site in Canada has them and would be willing to ship them I'll hook you up with all the info needed for the sell. They'll be going to Vancouver,Canada. Please let me know I Need to have them shipped by tuesday morning. I really don't want to loss any costomers for my Hatchery as I'm just getting it started and getting some good costomers. Starting to fill some big orders and any bad sells will fellow my shop for awhile and that's the last thing I want.
I know then why'd I take this sell? Well #1 the guy didn't tell me he was from Canada tell just this morning after I agreed to the sell. I'd hate to back out now.

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
From the US to Vancover , Canada. I have to have a permit to ship live fish and it's $300.00 bucks. I can't just send them over the border.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….