• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any Apistogramma for sale in central NJ

njmomie

5 Year Member
I am having a very difficult time in getting any species at all near me. I read in one other post to go to the NJ Aquarium Association for a listing of pet shops but all of them are in the northern part of the state (one hour or more away). If there is anyone who lives in central NJ and has any for sale, please contact me.

Randall

5 Year Member
Apistos in CNJ

Dear Momie,

I'm in Chester, NJ, at the Morris/Somerset County boarder. If you take Rt. 206 north from Princeton and continue for about 50 minutes, you'll come to the Chester Springs Shopping Center on the right-hand side. Adam's Pet Safari usually has Apistos and other soft water dwarf cichlids.

If that's still too far, you might email Chris Borgese of the North Jersey Aquarium Society at [email protected] . Chris is also on the ACA Board of Directors and may know of some good Apisto sources for you closer to home.

If you're into ordering fish through the Internet at all, Dave Soares, who is a member of this forum, carries some lovely Apistos et al. and may be contacted at [email protected] . I've never ordered fish through the organizers of Apistogramma.com, so I don't have any first hand experience to share with you, but I'm quite confident that they would be happy to assist you as well.

Hope this helps.

Randall Kohn

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….