• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

American Cichlid Association folios

Drammy

5 Year Member
Hi all,

I have come across a PDF document with some 3000 pages covering cichlids. It is titled "Folio Bound Views - Cichlids on CD.pdf".

First of all, I don't know if I should have this or not - I don't know if I should have purchased it. I was given it in an email.

Please let me know if I shouldn't have this and I will delete this thread.

BUT, it does seem a wonderful source of information so I thought I'd offer it on here as long as I am not upsetting anyone...

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Cheers,
Drammy

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
"Cichlids on CD" was produced and sold by the ACA about 10 years ago. It contained most of the ACA's Buntbarsche Bulletins since its inception. It cost about $40 back then. It is copyright material and property of the publisher. It shouldn't be transmitted in whole to anyone but the publisher. Now that it is so easy to burn copies of DVDs, I'm surprised that bootleg copies haven't appeared more often. Now, members of the ACA have free access to all of the BBs through the ACA's web site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….