• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Gephyra

blueblue

5 Year Member
A wild A. Gephyra male fish from Brasil, a blue morphy ^.^

wild_ge004post_534.jpg

wild_ge012post_106.jpg

wild_ge008post_177.jpg

mervin

5 Year Member
hahahaha !!!
looks like we have to make a trip down to the Oriental City of HONG KONG !!!!!!!

blueblue

5 Year Member
Thanks all... ^.^
As my wife says, i am a crazy guy in collecting all these
tiny little fish ~.~"

Leipo

5 Year Member
blueblue, I am just curious: how many tanks and how many different Apistogramma species do you have? because your collection is amazing! :)

blueblue

5 Year Member
Leipo said:
blueblue, I am just curious: how many tanks and how many different Apistogramma species do you have? because your collection is amazing! :)
Hmm... i have about 2x to 30 (30 is my upper bound...) tanks now, the
exact number depends on needs (e.g. whether there are medical tanks,
tanks for fries, etc needed...). The size of the tanks ranges from 40 inches X 20 inches X 30 inches long display tank, 30 inches, 24 inches,... to 10" and 12" long cubic tanks... I really cannot recall the number of species i own now... especially when i do put many of them into the planted tanks, while probably i have kept almost ALL species that are available in the Hong Kong market over the past few years, i.e. more than 50 (?!) species ^.^"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….