• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A fruitful fish trip.

Peter Lovett1

5 Year Member
Well today started out as one of those day that though no fault of your own things went bad right from the start. Which ended up with me having the day off. So what does a fish enthusiast do on a day off, go look at fish of cause.
So i went for a 60 mile fishing trip.

Well I got 5 trio of some of the most beautiful A. hongsloi I have ever seen okay these may be the only hongsloi i have seen but they are still stunning pics to follow.

Also got 12 Crenicichla sp. from southern brazil probably regani i will post pics later for a positive id

There where also some small acra type fish in will some wild caught apistos from Paraguay they are i think too small to ID at the moment I really do hope that they are a Laetacara sp. but what ever they are they where a bargin.

If anyone know what acra type fish come from paraguay i would be very interested to know

Also go some Nanacara anomala and some Apistogramma ortmanni think i mest up though and got five males as soon as i put the net in they ran and lost colour.

Well for me it was a very good trip all the same and I should have some intresting thing too post at some piont in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….