• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. barlowi

animalmgc

5 Year Member

Coder14

I saw that and am considering them or the Kelleri. I still need to cycle a tank and what not so I thought I would shop around a bit and see if anyone had bred any. Are the barlowi 35 dollars per fish, or for a pair?

sasikan

i still have 6 males and 2 females (thanks to someone on this site ) , the females are yellow with black pectoral fins and a small black spot on there side witch would indicate they are ready to have eggs, or baby's but nothing yet , they have been yellow for almost 2 months now! ppm 25

Coder14

That's awesome, let me know if you have any luck, I would love to buy or trade for some fry when you are successful.

Jmty

let's wait till it warm up a bit, but you have to give me some fry if they get any.
what do you have to trade interested in baenschi,got pebas fry and those two barlowi males you want or i take your females for some pebas fry,let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….