• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011-07-24 South American Tanks Collage

slimbolen99

Active Member
5 Year Member
Messages
550
Location
Shawnee, KS
Took some shots of the South American tanks this morning. I'm going to add more driftwood here soon when the plants get established a bit more. Hopefully the vallesneria will take off and cover up those ugly sponge filters!

From left to right; top to bottom...if you see a *, that means I haven't gotten those fish yet, or they are in quarantine waiting to go in.
75 Gallon - Dicrosus maculatus, Hemigrammus bleheri*, Ancistrus dolichopterus L183
75 Gallon - Taeniacara candidi*, Pterophyllum scalare wild Columbia*, Hemigrammus bleheri, Ancistrus dolichopterus L183
75 Gallon - Biotodoma cupido*, Hyphessobrycon sp. "White Fin" 511, Ancistrus dolichopterus L183
75 Gallon - Papiliochromis altispinosa*, Hyphessobrycon megalopterus, Ancistrus dolichopterus L183

SA20110724b.jpg
 

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,202
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top