• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jaun I need some A. cacatuoides females any color strain. I have a few different Males.

Tom
    I think there was but I had my eyes on the borelli's the whole time Hey woodpeckah did you see any. congrats I hope they come through for ya. I just seperated a pair in a twenty high they laid once before but there was a couple of females in there and they failed let's see if they pull it of this time.
    Hey Jaun when you went to Atlantis did you see any A. caetei ? A guy in the sell section said he seen some there.
    Hey Max,

I ran into you yesterday at Atlantis. My steindachneri just spawned, the female is bright yellow and she's guarding a cave. Let's hope something good comes out of this!

Good talking to you. See you around

~Sandi
    Hey Jaun
    I didn't see the messages you sent me until now. Any time you want to send me a message send it to my email > [email protected]
    Are you going to our meeting Wednesday night 7:30 I will be there.
    Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…