• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma sp. & N. mortenthaleri in the Rio Nannay

Grison

Hello everybody,

I would like to know which species of Apistogramma have already been collected with N. mortenthaleri in the drainage of the Rio Nanay.

Thank you all.

Grison

Thank you MacZ, but on Tom's site (and seriouslyfish) it concerns the drainage of the Rio Tigre.

My question is specific to possible reports in the drainage of the Rio Nanay.

Apistoguy52

Thank you MacZ, but on Tom's site (and seriouslyfish) it concerns the drainage of the Rio Tigre.

Maybe reach out to Dr Anthony Mazeroll? Last we spoke he was trying to reproduce the pencil fish in ponds at his center in Peru. Pretty sure he could provide some first hand info on any Apistogramma bycatch.

MacZ

Erm... Toms Page lists among others:
Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-04-02 16-54-26.pngBildschirmfoto vom 2024-04-02 16-55-21.pngBildschirmfoto vom 2024-04-02 16-55-58.png

Just to name some. The hits on Tom's site limit the possibilities down and tell you what's even feasable.

IF you still want this exclusively combined with N. mortenthaleri, I'm indeed out of answers.

Grison

Mike Wise --> Thank you, I will take a closer look (A. feconat --> Rio Pucacuro area, so Tigre drainage).

Apistoguy52 --> Good idea, I will contact him, thank you.

MacZ --> Yes, I'm only looking for reliable sources for collecting N. mortenthaleri with Apistogramma in the Nanay drainage area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….