• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB Dicrossus foirni females

ryansmith83

5 Year Member
I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for female Dicrossus foirni. I have a group of seven F1 fish and all appear to be males now that they're about 8 - 10 months old. It'd be a shame to have these nice fish without the chance to spawn them and make more.

I received mine from Aquabid seller Syno. If anyone else got a group and had any females, please let me know. I'd be willing to swap males for females if you have a female-heavy group.

gerald

5 Year Member
Can you contact Syno and ask who else he sent foirni to? Or if he cant give you buyers' names, maybe he can send your name & contact info to them.

afra

5 Year Member
Can you contact Syno and ask who else he sent foirni to? Or if he cant give you buyers' names, maybe he can send your name & contact info to them.
He should be back selling on Aquabid before to long. He stops shipping when it gets later in the year and restarts when it is warm enough to ship to the mainland states. He had some Apisto Diplotaenia too that I have been waiting for him to post up.

ryansmith83

5 Year Member
Unfortunately, he lost the female from his pair. The group of F1 he sold last year were the last of the Dicrossus. I bought two groups but had a ton of DOAs in one, so I only ended up with seven total. Fingers crossed that some wild ones appear one day...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….