• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB Crenicichla Notopthalmus

Apisto_Dezign

5 Year Member
I haven't been here for awhile but I was seeing if anyone on here have seen any of these for sale. I Just purchased 2 male and 1 female and looking for another pair if there is any for sale. I am in the process of trying to breed these in my 75 gallon tank. I'm located in Portland,Oregon. Thank you.

Kruz

I see them from time to time in Washington not to far away from you, Aquarium paradise in Lakewood WA has them often the number is (253) 584-3474. I use to work for them kool people, its just a fish store. Which is kool as hell big store. And A place for pets Burien WA had some not to long a go. Lakewood is closer to you buy 20 miles. good luck man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….