• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild A. Elizabethe #1

awth

5 Year Member
My new acquistion on Sunday. Please comment. :)

img_0002_153.jpg

awth

5 Year Member
thank you all. :)

ste: yes, I do breed them and now I trying to breed Adoketa and L46. Unfortunately, I have no luck yet. I guess you already know the purpose of putting the mirror into the tank, and yes, I think I can take photos without the mirror, but it will take like ages. :wink:

curviceps

5 Year Member
Bigbird, do you mean Wildcaught Elizabethaes or Elizabethaes in general (when you talked about their availability in Sydney).

Elizabethaes have been available (from memory they cost around $140 or so each). I can't remember if they were wildcaughts or not.

Thomas has bred some, maybe you can buy some off him if you liked.

wow stunning fish indeed.
As far as I am aware, they have not been available in Sydney .
Just beautiful
well done
cheers jk :biggrin:

awth

5 Year Member
Bigbird, do you mean Wildcaught Elizabethaes or Elizabethaes in general (when you talked about their availability in Sydney).

Elizabethaes have been available (from memory they cost around $140 or so each). I can't remember if they were wildcaughts or not.

Thomas has bred some, maybe you can buy some off him if you liked.

Oh.... you guys Thomas too!? :eek:

awth

5 Year Member
ic..... tell Thomas that awth send him regards, and tell him to drop by the HK forum (he knows) when he is free. Haven't seen him online for quite some time. Thank you, bro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….