• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

we are back!

aspen

5 Year Member
thanks to gary we are seeing our new forum. it looks very good. blue IS my favourite colour gary, how'd you know?

rick

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
Hopefully???

Hopefully the forum is back, but a word of warning....

It might take a few days to insure that everything is working. Hopefully no posts will be lost during this period.

If you have see any problems or have any issues with your username, please let me know.

*Between a bout with bronchitis, the holidays and trying to square up a couple of other forum sites, my time is rather stretched. Please bare with us as we try to get things back to normal.

Happy Holidays :)

Gary

depthc

5 Year Member
The forum looks great gary i like the improvement. But i bet you didnt like the hefty lease licence price though ? ;)

Andrew

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
The fee didn't excite me but on the other hand if its more secure its money well spent. Especially since it's Neils $$$ ;)

Neil

Hopefully it will be worth it! It certainly will if all goes well with the transition and we don't have to worry as much about the seemingly regular attempts to mess with the previous version from outside influences.

Happy posting and Happy New Years!!

Neil

aspen

5 Year Member
just remember everybody, go fix up your profiles so you can a: receive private messages and b: to change all of the things about your usage to the way that you like them.

i noticed that all of my pm's including some i'd deleted were back in my box. i deleted them again. if you don't you can't recieve pm's.

rick

depthc

5 Year Member
Everything seems to run okay. But the smiley images dont show up (the ones to include in post, not post icon smileys).

Ive got the one ??? smiley showing up the rest are the red X's. Just letting ya know.

Andrew

cootwarm

5 Year Member
I just noticed that when I enter a forum that is tagged to contain new posts, after I read all the new posts and return to the index, the tag still says there are new posts on that forum. When I go back into that forum, I find the same posts that I already read! When I leave that forum a second time the tag has been changed to indicate 'no new posts'. No big deal, but it causes me to enter forums where I've read all the new posts.

That's all I've noticed so far.

I like being able to read the text of the last post of each forum from the index page just by mousing over it.

Michael

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Still working out the bugs, I think that is related to how ofter the forum is updated. :) Working on the smiley issue, think it's been sorted out? :eek:

Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….