• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Value of Microworms

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hmmm that sounds more like it. The culture I received smelt the moment I opened the bag - from then on I couldn't shift the smell...

Anyone in the UK got some culture they'd be willing to send on (I'll pay for postage etc...)?

I'm just resurrecting mine from drying out (going to try that trick keeping them in the fridge) but if no one else can send you any then I will when they recover.

ste12000

5 Year Member
Drammy i can send you a starter culture..Ill even try and get you a fresh one with a slightly pleasant pong...Send me a email or PM and ill sort it out with you..

electric eel

5 Year Member
hi ed,i'd wait till you get a couple cultures started to try the frig.i haven't tried it but i did see the guy get a culture out of the frig he kept his white worms and stuff for the fishroom in and feed some of his kili's.he may have kept that frig a little warmer then your average kitchen frig.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….