• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Today I suggested a WANTED FISHES list become part of this

Should we have a WANTED FISHES list?

• Total voters

ancientaquarist

5 Year Member
site and am wondering how other members feel about it.
HERE IS MY WANTED FISHES list (alive or aliver!)
1 female Colisa lalia - the normal fish
4-6 Mikrogeophagus altispinosus-females
***The xanthistic (yellow) form of Etroplus maculatus-6 sub adults or a
probven pair.
1 male Lake Victoria 'Rock Krib'-red form
4 subadult Cleithracara maronii
4 subadults Apisto. borellii (deepest blue form)
All the above I will purchase or trade for. I can offer:
"Odessa Barbs"
4"+Siamese Flying Fox
41/2" Indian Algae Eaters
baby Marble Hatchets
Corydoras pygmaeus.
TIA.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I am not for a wanted list if you are looking to buy fish from someone on the site. There are many sites that provide that service. We do not get a lot of the commercial interest on this site seeking to expand their business... that is good IMO. The next logical step after a 'wanted' section is a 'for sale' section, and that may attract a whole different crowd. Plus this site is administered by one of the BEST sources of dwarf cichlids in the USA already... why ask Niel to compete with his own forum?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….