• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Taking fish out of the U.S.

Nebraska_cichlids

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
473
Location
Lincoln, Nebraska
I've brought fish over from Europe to the U.S. on numerous occasions. My next transactions is shaping up as if it was going to be a trade, i.e., I would need to bring fish from here to Germany in order to get (some of) the fish I want to bring back. Has anyone any experience with export (U.S.)/import (Germany) requirements? Thanks.
 

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,209
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top