• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Project: Forest creek near Barcelos, Rio Negro tributaries in Brazil

Wazaaaa

Update:
tap water to soak the wood
and stones to support the wood, in 1 month and a half, 2 months I remove the stones to fill the tank with 100% osmosis water and make the water cycle.

Wazaaaa

Update:
jh0a.jpg

46fa.jpg
vjkx.jpg
jma7.jpg

rasmusW

Sorry, if this is a dumb question…
Do you plant those Chamaedorea in the substrate like a normal plant or how is it rooted?

Looking good.

-r

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dws9876

Latest profile posts

Apistomaster wrote on anewbie's profile.
I see that The Wet Spot Tropical Fish currently has the fire red A. agassizi you are looking for. Here is the link:
I've always had good experiences buying from them on line.
Hallo,
I am Hanzle from Holland and keep apistoos for 40 years. Had my own aquarium shop from 1984 till 1988. Always s great fan from apistoos and hyphessobrycon which is s great combination in a Community Aquarium. Perhaps.....in the near future I start breeding apistoos again. Have a 400 liters Community aquarium for hyphessobrycon wadai and apistogramma biteaniata.
I want to get a 55 gallon slightly planted tank with many caves and I am thinking of getting 2 electric blue acaras, 3 blue rams, a apistogramma, 3 angelfish, and some corrydoras. Will that work if I keep the temperature at about and 80 or less?
I have kept fish for quite a long time but never cichlids. I want to find out more about them.
Hi
my Hongsloi, keep eating their eggs, any help greatly appreciated