• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OCA Hotel Filling Up

Z Man

5 Year Member
I just received and e-mail from Marc DeWerth who is Chairman of the OCA Extravaganza November 22-24 and he said their allotted rooms at the $64/night rate are going faster than expected. When they are spoken for, the rate will revert to the higher normal room rate. Remember that price is for up to 4 persons per room. I made my reservation this morning. 1-800-holiday and ask for the Ohio Cic room rate.

M

Mike Chappell

OCA Rooms..Filling up...

Z-man..

I just got off the phone tonite reserving my room for the event on friday and saturday..Not sure but it sure did sound like the rooms were getting to be few to come for the OCA rate. I did get mine reserved, now to send the registration in next..I'm gettin there! So when should you be arriving and departing? And anyone else on the baord goin to the OCA November 22-24th in Cleveland Ohio Area? Don't miss the event if you can make it! http://www.ohiocichlid.com/extrava.html for more details..

Z Man

5 Year Member
Since you brought this thread back up. I will arrive 3pm Friday & leave 3pm Sunday. I also have these people confirmed so far: Big John Wubbolt (Adirondacks, NY), JerryB (Philly), Don Kinyon (MD), Eric 'All Oddball Aquatics' Bodrock (Pittsburgh), Ron Romigh (Pittsburgh area) & I'm sure the list will really start to grow now! These are only the dwarf guys! Ya can't beat a $15 charge for all weekend with eats & drinks included!!!!!!

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Since I didn't do the math before-hand, my wife is due with out second daughter on the 19th of Nov. If I would have known how it would have conflicted with the OCA, I would have stalled a couple weeks longer :D

If she delivers earlier in the week, myself and our 3 year old will make the trip up from Columbus on Saturday...So, save some dwarfs for me! I think Mike from ThreeGuysAquatics is planning on making the trip for a couple days also.

Scooter

5 Year Member
Well, fudge! I wish I could make it to the OCA. I'd sure like to hear Stawikowski's talk on new SAs. Oh well, I plan to be in Cincy for the ACA next summer.

M

Mike Chappell

Yea Z..Add me to the list..not sure if I'm showing up friday evening or saturday very early yet..but either way I'll be at the show..should be some good laughs..as usual..blue goop should I even mention? I'll see ya over the weekend for sure..

Z Man

5 Year Member
Mike & Others, I just got off the phone with Kent Sahr all the way from Florida and he is all set again to take his annual drive up to Cleveland (with fish). I also have had my friend Myron from Toronto getting in touch and I think all you other Canadians should also make the trip. Julio Melgar sends his regrets but says to say "hello" to all his friends. He will see you all in Cincy next year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….