• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OCA Extravaganza

Z Man

5 Year Member
Start making your plans to attend the Ohio Cichlid Assoc. Extravaganza that will be held Nov 19 to 21 at the Holiday Inn Select, Strongsville, OH, just south of Cleveland. Five speakers, Hospitality Room Fri & Sat eve, Pizza Party Sat at 5pm, coffee & donuts Sat & Sun morning. Cichlid show and huge cichlid auction all day Sunday. ALL FOR $10, yes, I didn't stutter!!!!! TEN BUCKS! Only $64 room rate for up to 4 people. I met Zapisto there last year among many other cichlidiots from other forums I frequent. This will be their 10th anniversary so I expect a lots of added attractions. Don't miss this if you are within a 6 hours drive or fly to Cleveland Airport and take the free shuttle to the hotel. Contact me if you want more info or visit http://www.ohiocichlid.com/ for all the details. See ya there!

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Alright I hate to be the one to break the piggy bank but I believe the rates went up to $15 this year. A whole five dollars that will be going towards a good cost. They really do not make money off of registration. I would say much of it comes from donations and the auction itself. There are always a lot of people there. I will be there myself along with some friends and about 100 koi angelfish and of course Apistos! Apistogramma sp. "red-dot" to be exact. There will be 30 of those approx. and should be at least an inch by show time. See everyone there!!!

Z Man

5 Year Member
Sorry for the error. I never just purchase an admission ticket. I always spend the $25 and get the t-shirt too. I guess I thought the T was $15.

Xanathos

5 Year Member
Z Man said:
I met Zapisto there last year among many other cichlidiots from other forums I frequent.

And you forget me, even if I was with Zapisto ? :'( He he he :p

We are thinking going this year again, the same group that last year minus Zapisto, who is going to be a new father very soon..

hope to see you there :p

Phil

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Alright, since this is the Apistogramma.com Forum, I might as well say that I am bringing juvenile Apistogramma sp. rotpunkt to the OCA. I have about 20 I will be selling at around 3/4-1", larger then what I had last year (different batch altogether). These are still from the same pair but are from a spawn earlier this year (April 2004). Below is a link to pictures of the parents, thanks Garrett Koci for those:
http://www.apistogramma.com/cms/Apistogramma_Undescribed_Taxa/A._sp._Rotpunkt/A._sp._Rotpunkt/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….