• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nice forum :)

Xanathos

5 Year Member
Just to say that this forum looks quite nice :)

My first participation in an english forum by the way :)

Phil

aspen

5 Year Member
phil, nice to have you! you are very brave to participitate in an english forum. please don't feel bad if you make any engish mistakes, you might even get a pm from me from time to time, helping you out with your english. i hope that you don't mind. i enjoy learning about the hobby from places i wouldn't otherwise have access to, and i'm sure that you have lots of info to share.

where are you from? from your nick, i would say maybe greece?

rick

Xanathos

5 Year Member
Na, I'm not from that far away. I'm canadian , prov of quebec. As you guys might be already aware of, french is mostly spoken here, so I dont practice my english very often..

The nickname comes from a tv cartoon called Gargoyles, Xanathos was the bad guy :) I've been using this nick since I began surfind on internet , 6 years ago.. so :) It stayed :)

You PM me if I'm out of the way with my english :)

Phil

Xanathos

5 Year Member
Nice :) I'm not so alone here then :)

Bissot, do you go to the montreal's english club meetings ?

Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….