• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe London; Trade Male Macmasteri for a female

Matt O

Hi, I've got two male Apistogramma Macmasteri, would love to trade one of the males for a female. Below a pic of one of the males:
IMAG1018.jpg

(I would rather not ship the fish so anywhere near London would be ideal!)

Send me a message if you're interested!

Best, Matthew

Matt O

Are the fish still for sale?
Hi Sam, I've still got two males but I just got a few females last friday, so I'm waiting for them to pair off. Are you just looking for a male? I'm hoping/determined to breed them. So might have some fry in a while.

Matt.

Matt O

Hi Sam,

I've put them all in my big tank. It seems like both males have a preference for a female. (although the females aren't too bothered at the moment) I'm happy to sell you a male & female for the same price I got them. Or trade a couple if you have any nice apisto species? Let me know if you want a pair now or want to wait for some young ones.

Matt

Matt O

Hi Sam, I'm happy to sell you a pair but I just saw your location. I live in London, that's miles away from where you are. Unless you're about to visit London, I think you're better of going to one of your local fish shops.
p.s. mine were just under a tenner each. The males I got from a shop, the females from a breeder/ apisto fanatic.

Matt O

I'll look up a courier service that is licensed to transport live fish. I'll send you a message once I've found one.

Matt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….