• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

London Fish Stores

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
I will be in London, England in June. I'd love to visit a few Aquarium Stores. Can anyone recommend a few not to be missed stores?

Thanks,
Keith

ste12000

5 Year Member
Hi Keith, im at the opposite end of the country(Liverpool) but know that wholesale tropicals in Bethnal green(Birthplace of the Kray twins) is one of the best tropical shops in London.

Londons expensive and over rated :) come and visit us in the Northwest, we have better fishbreeders and shops here and i can give you a guided tour :)

a.d.wood

5 Year Member
All depends on what options you have for travelling and if you have to rely on public transport...

As Ste mentions you have Wholesale Tropicals in Bethnal Green. Moving to the north of London you have Wildwoods in Enfield (Crews Hill at least 4 aquatic shops in this little area filled with garden centres). If you are looking for dwarves then you really need to travel north of London as well (biased as I'm based just south of Manchester). You have Rare Aquatics in Crewe, Wharf Aquatics in Pinxton (north of Nottingham) and Pier Aquatics in Wigan that are all worth doing the rounds if you are on the hunt for dwarf cichlids.

Andrew

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
Thanks. I ll add those spots to our MAP and see what I can get to. We will be in London the whole time(5 days) so no chance for Liverpool this time!

Keith

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….