• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm alive & site disruption

Neil

Hello all!

After weeks of being so distracted by a myriad of non-fish related life stuff, I am finally back. I have been keeping my eyes on things here in the forum, but just decided not to even bother with an occasional post here and there, because thankfully, the forum does pretty well all on its own! We have one great membership here and I am very thankful that I can lapse into absences without causing any disruptions.

The was a slight disruption and the site and forum was down beginning Sunday and lasting until Monday, which I thought was going to be a big problem because Gary(our attentive administrator) left for a week vacation. But Rick, another of my co-workers and partner in Ventana, took up the slack and work quickly to remedy the problem, whatever it was. Thanks Rick :D

Unfortunately, in the weeks that I havenot been posting, there have been so many new members that have come aboard, that I will not go back and try to figure out who I missed in my usual welcome. So, I will give one in their place here for all those I missed:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Again, want to extend my appreciation to the moderators, members and Ventana for making this forum such a valuable and current resourse for the study of Dwarf Cichlids.

Neil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….