• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Poland

tompoz

Hi there,

Few months ago I have returned to my old high school hobby which is... Apistos, you're right!

Currently I have a pair of M. ramirezi with some Axelrodia riesei, Corydoras hastasus and Otocinculus affinis in a 60l CW tank but in a few weeks I will start setting up a 190l BW/CW tank which will have to contain another pair of ramirezi (this time hopefully I will get hold of WF) and 1+3 A. borelli Opal (WF again). Plus some more dither fish of course.

I have not yet decided what to do with 60l then, my son wants Betta brownorum there but I hope I can persuade him into some kind of wild Apistos. Will see...

All the best to all Apisto skewed!

Cheers,
Tom

tompoz

Definitely, I will be using your expertise.

Concerning pictures, here is a quick overview of my current setup:

I am planning to have a full photo-story when I will be setting up the bigger tank next month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….