• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from NE of the UK

Sweety

Hi all, i'm Neil & am from Northumberland in the UK:) I've been in the hobby for 14 years now & have kept all sorts of fish over the years but spent half of that time keeping & breeding angle fish & bronze cory's. I sadly gave up fish keeping a few months ago but as I felt I needed a break away from the hobby even tho I still have to do the maintenance on my wife's community tank but a good friend of mine gave me a bare 2ft tank so I built a stand for it & got it up & running. The tank is still cycling at the minute but i'm going to make up some LED lighting for the tank & will be adding some hawthorn branches, java fern, anubias nana & hopefully some other plants. Never kept Apistogramma's before so will be reading up on them & will start with one of the easier ones as I don't have an RO unit

Mol_PMB

Welcome! I'm across the Pennines in Manchester.
Apisto cacatuoides is one that is more tolerant of hard water and very pretty too. Good luck :)

Sweety

Welcome! I'm across the Pennines in Manchester.
Apisto cacatuoides is one that is more tolerant of hard water and very pretty too. Good luck :)
Thanks for the welcome, I was thinking of starting out with Apisto cacatuoides as I do like them a lot. Still got some waiting to do as the filter isn't matured yet but it give me the time to get the tank just how I want it well hopefully

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….