• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello! New to forum.

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Hello Everyone, :biggrin:
I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently moved from WA state to Fayetteville, NC. I am restarting my fish collection and breeding after having lost what fish I did not sell before moving during the move and am starting over fresh. I have 12 years expierience with fish and started out with cichlids and livebearers, ending up with mostly bettas. I have one weakness in my fish keeping habbits and that is the species PELVICACHROMIS! :rolleyes: I am totally and utterly addicted to these little cichlids and my goal is to eventually have at least a pair of every variety. Big Big goal, but I think its worth it. So far I only have one though...

Here it is!
My Pelvicachromis

I am glad to have found the oppertunity to share my love of small cichlids with others here at the forum.

Thanks

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Thanks for your welcome peoples!

I sent a reply to that message Nebraska.

Heh.. I'll be able to take photos when I am able to afford a camera. Its been plagueing me for a couple years now and I really want one, but things have been kinda screwy money wise for the last year. All the photos I have were taken for me by friends of mine back home. Unfortunatly I have no such friends here yet and back home is a few thousand miles away...

I hope you can put up with a total goofball tomboy invading your club on occation. I will do my best to behave myself. LOL

LeviathanGirl

5 Year Member
Theres a woman here in town who breeds angelfish that I have been talking to via email. Apparently the guy who helps her clean her tanks raises cichlids and is interested in many dwarves and apistos. She told me that he had a red krib female for me and gave me his name and phone number. I gave him a call right after getting the email and found out that he lives in the same appartment complex as I do, but is in the process of moving into a house. LOL I went over and he already had her bagged for me. She's lovely, the perfect size for my male and is already full of eggs. I brought her home and acclimated her to the tank. They hit it off wonderfully!

I am soo stoked to have met a new breeder friend here in town and to so quickly have gotten a proper mate for my male. Looks like I will be getting fry soon too. YAY!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….