• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello From Ontario

Lunades

Hello!

I am in love with fish keeping. Seriously. It might be a problem. I am obsessed and I know most of the employee's by first name at all of the LFS in my vicinity.

I got my first aquarium (a 10 gallon) when I was 9 years old, after begging for one for my birthday for months.

After getting the amazing surprise that, fish can have babies (who knew?- We had chosen guppies of course) I fell in love with the hobby.

I am now in my mid twenties and keep a quiet 40 gallon planted tank. There are 3 ember tetras, 6 neon green tetras a sumo loach and a one-eyed very old and decrepit cory cat.

On Sunday I went to my LFS- (a beautifully kept pet store that leaves me an awe and with a million ideas every time I walk through the doors), and I fell in love with a teensy tiny yellow female Apistogramma panduro. Unfortunately (and probably for the better as it gave me time to think) there was no price on her tank and the guy who prices wasn't in until today (Tuesday) to I went home empty handed... and obsessively researched for the past two days.

Obsessively Researched.

...I called the store as soon as it opened this morning and immediately left the house to pick her up. She's currently acclimatizing in her bag and looking rather miffed.

Anywhooo,
I am happy that my research lead me to this website and I dearly hope I do not have to post any panic-stricken advice-seeking posts. We'll see.

I have always loved cichlids and I am so excited to join this community!

~Des

ecarlate

Hello my name is ecarlate and I have a problem haha seriously welcome! I love fishkeeping a bit too much also ;) I'm in Montreal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….