• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello from chilly tyneside uk

mick7165

at present i have 17 tanks running in my garage,fish are breeding pair gold vieja,breeding pair algerdon/papagei 11/breeding group of barlowi/breeding pair of red mask opals,breeding group of super red elizabethae,breeding pair red trifasciatum,wild group of L134 leopard frog plecs,trio L 260wild queen arabesque plec,breeding group L333 plec,breeeding pair of super red plecs,group ofL133 plec,pair of wild caught L46 plec and a spawning pair of oscars

Linus_Cello

5 Year Member
So in to fancy plecos too? You are aware of planetcatfish.com? I have L114s, L600s, L7 and L204. I would love to try L24 and L46 one day (and this undescribed leporacanthicus:
).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….