• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got my new dwarfs - thank you Neil!

Eva32181

5 Year Member
Yesterday the fish I ordered from apistogramma.com arrived - they are all doing beautifully! I got two pairs of rams and several juvenile cacatuoides for my 55 gallon tank, and a pair of borelliis to put in a 10 gallon bare-bottom tank with plants tied to driftwood.

The rams are great - colorful, fully adult, and parading around the tank like they were born there. They really are the healthiest rams I've ever seen. The cacatuoides are shy (who wouldn't be with that alpha male ram patrolling?) and are hiding in the plants. I'm sure they'll come out as they get bigger. The borelliis are also very timid, but will come out of hiding to eat if I sit motionless next to the tank. I can tell they are going to grow up into really beautiful fish. Every fish arrived in excellent health. :D

aspen

5 Year Member
that is a good way to put those fish together imo. the cacatoides will out grow the rams, and they are more agressive. hopefully they will have learnt some manners before they grow up. btw, i have both of those species together, and they are my favourite dwarfs. you'll love them.

rick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….