• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Colombia and Belem

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hey All,
I have a shipment due in from Colombia tomorrow. This shipment will include altum angels and Apisto. iniridae. Unlike others, I will not purchase altums through transshippers as this adds an extra step and a lot of extra time in the bag and additional stress on the fish. Our altums all come directly from the exporter in Bogota to us. There are two sizes due in. If you're interested in these, either send me a pm or an offlist email at [email protected].

I'm thinking about placing an order for fish from Belem this week. There are lots of really great cichlids available. Unfortunately, the Retroculus and super red angels that I was hoping to get are not in yet. The angels should be available in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to get Retroculus at the same time. The following fish are available this week. If you're interested in any of these, please let me know by 8 pm on Tuesday. I'm listing the pack/box to give you an idea of the actual size of the fish. Boxes from Belem are about the same size as a typical Florida fish box. You can order in any quantity. All prices are per fish. The Apistos should be available as pairs. This is our first shipment from Belem and I've tried to estimate my costs on the high side. I hope that once the fish are actually in and I know what it cost to get them here that I'll be able to lower all the prices.
Thanks,
Mark

CICHLIDS pack/box price each
Apistogramma bitaeniata-manaquiri 40 $24.00
Apistogramma bitaeniata-carero 40 $24.00
Apistogramma agassizi tefe 40 $22.50
Apistogramma elizabethae-super red ualpes special 30 $75.00
Apistogramma elizabethae ualpes special 40 $60.00
Apistogramma sp-xingu-assurimi-special 40 $20.00
Apistogramma sp-vielfleck- isana river 40 $40.00
Apistogramma sp-super tapajos 60 $12.00
Crenicichla cf notophthalmus 30 $25.00
Dicrossus maculatus 40 $18.00
Dicrossus filamentosum 80 $6.50
geophagus agyrostictus 20 $30.00
geophagus agyrostictus 12 $45.00
Geophagus sp-red or yellow face 20 $35.00
Geophagus sp-red or yellow face 12 $48.00
Geophagus sp- red or yellow face 8 $65.00
Geophagus cf proximus-XXL 4 $150.00
Geophagus cf proximus-alenquer 8 $65.00
Geophagus altifrons 20 $30.00
Geophagus altifrons 12 $45.00
Geophagus sp-tocantins 12 $45.00
Geophagus sp-tocantins 8 $60.00
Pterophyllum scalare - Porto De Moz 30 $20.00
Pterophyllum cf scalare-porto de moz SPECIAL 20 $29.00
Pterophyllum cf scalare porto de moz SPECIAL 30 $22.00
NEW-Pterophyllum cf scalare-oyapoque 15~20 $65.00
Satanoperca demon 8 $65.00
Satanoperca cf jurupari-farinha river 20 $29.00
Satanoperca cf jurupari-farinha river 12 $40.00
Satanoperca cf jurupari-farinha river 8 $60.00
Symphysodon aequifasciata-alenquer red 6 $115.00
Symphysodon - red tucurui 12 $40.00
Symphysodon - red tucurui 8 $65.00
Symphysodon - red tucurui 6 $75.00
symphysodon - oeiras 8 $65.00
symphysodon - oeiras 6 $75.00

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
Altums

Hey All,
The altums have been here for almost two weeks. They're doing great, eating flakes and pellets. I just started shipping them out yesterday. There are still a few available.
Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….