Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
Apistogramma bitaeniata is one of the most beautiful species of Apistogramma anyway. But the local variety from the Rio Putumayo in Peru sets one on the top – gorgeous animals reached us last week! The males with their fantastic, large finneage are really breathtaking. The females are a total...
www.aquariumglaser.de
But to be blunt: You have to be very lucky to be able to choose which ones you get. I haven't seen any A. bitaeniata labelled with location in a while. In some stores not even labeled as the right species.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.