• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beginners luck??

ancientaquarist

5 Year Member
Hi, All- I ended up with c. 20 P. pulchers who are now large enough at one month to eat full sized black worms and tear apart frozen mysis shrimp. Everyone is getting along but the largesty male A. cockatuoides has fathered a bunch of eggs and two of my little tiny M. ramirezis are trying to decide where to spawn. I have no idea what the chances are for these fry in a 150 with 55 dithers. But Darwin's theory will certainly be put to the test.

It's been in the 100s for nine days with no end in sight BUT IT'S REALLY TRUE that the dryness makes it bareable. I'm curious to see what the 90s with humidity feels like in Panama.

Tomorrow plants are being delivered and a set of aquatic gardening tools,
So far the red cambomba is just hanging on but everything else is thriving. I've got 7 Indian Red sword plants coming tomorrow and red
myriophylluym.

My computer died from worms and bagles and is off to Liitle Rock to be cured so I am writing to you from our local library.

Best to all-madly in love with my lutino bristle nose catfish whom I've named Golda after Golda Meier. What a delightful addition!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….