• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

August Incoming Fish

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hey All,
There are lots of cool fish expected in August. We should have wild Apisto. iniridae in late next week as part of a shipment from Colombia, along with altum angels. I have wild Colombian rams in stock right now. The following week should see the arrival of a shipment from Belem that should include super red angels from Alenquer (by far the reddest wild angels I've ever seen - really a hot fish!), angels from Oyapoque, Retroculus and wild pairs of Apisto. elizabethae. Other Apistos and dwarfs that may be included if they are available and there is sufficient interest in them are A. agassizi Tefe, A. bitaeniata Carero, A. bitaeniata Manaquiri, A. sp. Miua, A. sp. Super Tapajos, A. sp. Xingu, Dicrossus filamentosus, D. maculatus, Laetacara curviceps Cachoeira do Arari and a fish they're listing as L. cf curviceps Yellow from the Tapajos. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for Biotoecus. The Belem shipment will probably include several Geos as well. Discus availability from Belem is pretty good right now, too, with the following available: blue Alenquer, semi royal blue Curipeua, royal blue Curipeua, red Alenquer, red Curipeua, super red Curipeua, red Traira, red Tucurui and Oeiras. I'll order any of the discus that people are interested in getting. Later in the month, there should be a Peru shipment with the usual excellent mix of Apistos. Germany will probably be in again in early September.
Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….