• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

apistogramma macmasteri-var-ashaninka-extreme-red breeding pair for sale

Thalassa

Hi All,

beautiful breeding pair of macmasteri-var-ashaninka-extreme-red I purchased from red fish blue fish. I plan to sell the parents and grow out the latest brood.
$50 for pair in Northern California and would prefer not to ship.

male-macmasteri.jpg
Beautiful breeding pair of

Attachments

• mac.jpeg
    mac.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240406_115006.jpg
    20240406_115006.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240406_114956.jpg
    20240406_114956.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20240406_112520.jpg
    20240406_112520.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

Thalassa

Oh, that's a new one for these.
they are pretty the female really red and pretty for a female and the make gets firetruck red when he is excited. The biggest fry from the latest brood are 1 inch but not showing color yet.

MacZ

I meant a new name. New to me at least. Now I know at least 6 different names for that breed.

Thalassa

yeah not sure how much it means, but this is a very pretty strain.
looks like they currently sell 5 variants

Apistogramma macmasteri
Apistogramma macmasteri var Rotschulter
Apistogramma macmasteri var 'Vieja
Apistogramma macmasteri 'Rio Meta' Wild-Form
macmasteri var ashaninka extreme red

the ashaninka extreme red is currently sold out

Thalassa

anyhow this pair is breeding like convicts... whats that old saying "put them in a damp shoebox" and I no longer have space so wanted to sell the parents before they spawn again if anybody is interested. regardless of the name I have had macmasteri from from multiple sources and these are the prettiest I have ever had, but maybe my previous were ugly and I had no idea :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….