• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma baenschi!!!!!!!!!!!

nicos apistos

5 Year Member
Myfish store i go to has inka 50 but I took the last male and got 2 females with it. Now remain 2 female or 3. Welll will someone selll me baenschi for $20 for pair and I use my own shipping please!!!!:) I will take your offer for a reasonable price of 30 or less. USD price.

jv_xbishop

5 Year Member
damn, wish my LFS had some baenschi. good luck trying to find some. i've been trying to find some since summer. it seems that they seem to be on the indangered list (figure of speech) or something because no one seems to carry them. well, if you could find some, let me know too ehh. thanks.

jay

testarossa

5 Year Member
Myfish store i go to has inka 50 but I took the last male and got 2 females with it. Now remain 2 female or 3. Welll will someone selll me baenschi for $20 for pair and I use my own shipping please!!!!:) I will take your offer for a reasonable price of 30 or less. USD price.

hmmm i'll try to buy in Myfish store... Is there a lot of fish there?..

nicos apistos

5 Year Member
Ocean Aquarium is my LFS

It is a very ghetto surrounding but an amaziing fishstore. It has messy things around the tanks but inside the tanks are amazing and many fish, apistogramma and many many others. WHere do you live and also another good store is Aqua Forest another one of my LFS.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….