• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1000+!!!!

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Congratulations to Neil and everyone who makes this the best dwarf cichlid forum on the net. Registered users just passed the 1000 mark!

Griz

5 Year Member
CONGRATULATIONS!

I've just recently discovered this site and have learned an incredible amout in a short time. I visit here daily now and I'm still going through all the the old threads. Everyone involved should be very proud of what you have created.

jonah

5 Year Member
Congratulations. The weird part is that even though it seems to take a long time to reach the first 1000, the next 1000 will probably be added in half the time.

Neil

Congratulations. The weird part is that even though it seems to take a long time to reach the first 1000, the next 1000 will probably be added in half the time.

Suprisingly it didn't seem to take that long. When I started this forum, I assumed it would be a little community to access more current info on DCs. It has grown way more quickly than I would have ever imagined. I guess now, I would be a little less surprised if it doubled in half the time.

Thanks so much to all who have been involved in making this forum such a great resource for so many around the world.

Thank you,

Neil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….